Wednesday 9 September 2009


I found these the other day in my stock! So gave them a bit of an upgrade and listed them on folksy.

I am glad I got the hen and duck houses painted yesterday, slower to heat up and not as warm today.

Now tomorrow I have set the morning aside to make a pair of curtains for my sister. Not a big project regarding size but big because we have chosen to put interlining in them and use those eyelets in the top. I can not and must not put this project off any longer!! No I have written it I am committed!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine,
    Do try to get to Cambridge over the next couple of weeks to see the exhibition I'm sure you will enjoy it. Interested to see what you where you go with the Sue Dove tutorial. I printed thast off to have a play but haven't done anything yet.

    ReplyDelete