Monday 12 October 2009

Knit and Stitch and fabric




The fabric I printed the other day is now washed,ironed and ready to go. It has come out lighter than I wanted but with machine stitching it will be changed again. That is my goal for tomorrow, so wait and see.

I went to the Knit and Stitch show on Friday. I have never been on a week day, I thought it would be quieter!! It was so busy - lots of students which is encouraging. Lots of work to see and amazing talent and wonderful things going on in the world of textiles. Downside - it was so crowded, hot and display areas very small.
I really missed having the NEC venue. For me it is easy and cheap to get there with public transport, lots of room to wander round and I think last time it was there they had artists working. A really innovative idea and interesting to see work changing as the time went on.


No comments:

Post a Comment