Thursday 25 June 2009

snap purses, prototype

This is a zip bag that I finished yesterday, in real life the colours are brigher. There is a book I found whilst cleaning about digital photography. I will have a look and see what tips and hints there are.
gme8yp96xk



I ordered some snap fasteners yesterday and they arrived by post today. Amazing service, so I have been having a go at making a purse/ ipod holder. There are changes I will make to the next one, reduce the padding on the main fabric and maybe not to use interfacing on the lining.
If I make the bag slightly longer it will be big enough to put a camera in. I also thought it would be useful to have a hanging loop on the side.
Tomorrow I have the house to myself so will finish the printing that I prepared last week. Having a go at lovely yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment